- This event has passed.
RICK’S DOOR COUNTY WEEKEND RIDE
July 19 - July 22
- Departing Thursday from Meadows Family Restaurant in Franksville – CH’s K/H (Friday departures are on their own to get there)
- KSU 9 a.m. – breakfast there at 8, if interested
- Rest stop at Harbor Town H-D in Manitowoc
- Lunch in Two Rivers at location TBD
- Supper in Door County at location TBD
- Friday in Door County:
- Breakfast in Ephraim at The Old Post Office
- Visit Wisconsin Motorcycle Memorial in Sturgeon Bay
- Lunch together TBD
- Afternoon free for all
- Supper together – fish fry at Sister Bay Bowl.
- Saturday in Door County:
- Washington Island Ferry
- Breakfast on the island at Findley’s Holiday Inn
- Back on mainland at leisure
- Supper together (pizza or fish boil)
- Sunday return TBD
Somerset Inn & Suites
10401 North Water Street
Ephraim, WI 54211
A block of rooms are reserved for the dates of July 19 – 22. First come, first serve. You’re on your own to arrange accommodations either there or at an alternative location if more than 12 rooms are reserved. Rooms in Door County book fast for the summer months so don’t delay.
- Room Block:
- 6 traditional hotel rooms w/ 2 queens (2 first floor, 4 second floor)
- 3 traditional hotel rooms w/ 1 queen bed and loveseat couch (1 first floor, 2 second floor)
- 6 one bedroom queen deluxe suites (plus pull out queen sofa bed)
- 4 traditional hotel rooms w/ 2 queens (smaller, pet friendly house, 2nd floor, haven’t gone through updates yet)
- Room Rates: $139 per night plus 11% tax ($154/night total)
- Deposit: Half the room total before tax required at time of reservation
- Room Block Cutoff: Monday, June 11, 2018
- Rooms may be cancelled up to 14 days prior to arrival with no penalty.
- Rooms cancelled within 14 days of arrival date will be subject to deposit of half the room total before tax held unless room is resold.
- Two-night minimum stay required
- Hotel has indoor and outdoor pools, indoor whirlpool